Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Naughty, Naughty, Naughty


 

I had a blast making this 8" x 8" scrapbook page.  Thank You Smeared and Smudged for May's Very Sketchy Challenge.  I printed out this scrapbook sketch because I really wanted to make a page.  I have been looking at it every day with no ideas.
Then my Rubber Club stamps showed up and what do you know??  Yup, IDEA!!  For some reason black and white has been a creative element this month for me.  Another great blog, Left of Center, has a Black & Red Challenge going on right now.  I have melded the two challenges and so will be posting in both challenges.
Get over to these challenges, see some wonderful projects, and join in...or I may have get the whip out!


"DETAILS" IS THE SAFE WORD
Stamps
Head from Queen Kat Designs Stamp Co. called Day of the Dead Girl.
- Stamped with Versa Mark ink.  Then embossed with Black Embossing Powder.

Saying and Body from Smeared Ink.  Both from the set Femdom.
- Both stamped with Black Staze On.

Spider web in corners is a Stampotique Originals, Daniel Torrente, Spider Wings.
- Stamped with Basic Gray ink.

Kiss stamp is a retired Stampin' Up! stamp.
- Stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink.

All other materials, designer paper, and card stock is Stampin' Up!.

Extra Lashings...
It is hard to see but there is Crystal Effects on the roses with some Dazzling Details (glitter).
On each of the head's lips, I used Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details (like Stickles).
I stamped outfit with Versa Mark then heat embossed with Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder.  I fussy cut and used dimensionals to adhere to body.
Small Pearl Jewels are on outfit, medium Pearl Jewels on outer edge trim, and large Pearl Jewels at base of stamped feet.
Three bodies and red designer paper shapes are from Labels Framelits.
Ribbon is Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding.
I cut up a lanyard chain for the swirl rope behind ladies.

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This is fabulous! Love how you've combined the stamps. Where are the heads from? I adore them! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fab card! Love those big heads on the sexy bodies. Great use of the sketch too! Thanks for joining us at Left of Center Challenges this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This frickin rocks! I love it, Matney!!!

    ReplyDelete